Monday, October 13, 2008

Throwing My Hat Into the Political Ring

I'm not as passionate about politics as some. I do strongly feel that we need to exercise our right to vote, but I usually delete political emails and bypass rants and raves.

However, due to our economic crisis I have been reading alot more articles and listening to alot more opinions and facts. This video tells alot but very quickly. You can do a google search and find all the info contained in it or just pause the video at the things you want to check out more.

I don't hate Obama. I don't think he is the antichrist. I do think that he was part of this economic problem and now he is blaming everyone else. That bugs me. But he's not the only one. And I don't think that John McCain is perfect. I just agree with him on more of the issues.

I must note that I did the Obama / McCain questionnaire here and agreed with McCain on 11 of the thirteen questions. Unfortunately, I agreed with Obama on the two economy questions. I obviously have alot to learn. side note: I took the questionnaire before reading about the reasons for our current economic problems. I'm still not sure that would have changed my answers, though, because you don't know who said what while you are answering. You just chose the statement you most agree with.

Any of you Obama supporters please don't hate me. I just don't want our nation to make this mistake again so we need to look into how it happened in the first place and deal with it.

No comments: