Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Pictures!

I set the pictures on the smallest setting because I am posting quite a few. Just click on one to see it bigger. We had a great timeThis was after about 10 pictures. He was ready to be done. Popeye looks so old in this picture. Hard to believe he is almost 5.The shadows are pretty harsh in this one but his smile is great.
Bobo and Emma. Friends forever.
The humour of a ten yr. old.
I was trying to get a picture of his natural smile as opposed to his picture smile so I was making him do silly things like put antlers on his head. Silly picture but great smile.
The Bobo and Emma Express.
I didn't take the time to hide the sprinkler before taking the pictures and now I'm really regretting it.
I love this little outfit. The sweater is so cute and the little black ballet flats. I could eat her up.
This picture was completely by chance because the little stinker kept refusing to look at the camera.
Silly face. I love her little nose.
I love the colors in this picture. The blue sky, green tree, and orange car. Very cool.
The Babione boys.
My friend, Jenni, has some more pics of our day posted at her photography blog.
Bridget

2 comments:

fivemjs said...

Such beautiful children!

Becca said...

WOW!! This looks like you guys had a wonderful time here~ Great pics of the kids!