Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday, Bear!

Bear turns 9 today. We are in Chicken Town so we celebrated his birthday when we celebrated Hubs birthday with Grandma and Granddad.

You might be thinking that his cake looks a little wrong. (Or you might not) The thing is, Bear doesn't really like cake. He tries. He wants to. But when it comes down to it he just doesn't. So I offered to make him something he likes instead.

Puppy Chow.

And we put trick candles in it. Hehe.

Ok, this is not as easy as expected. No worries. If at first you don't succeed- try, try again.

Whew, they're all out.
But wait, what's this? They all relit on their own!
Never fear! I will win!

Starting to get a little light-headed.

But I will prevail!

Bobo is enjoying this just a little too much!

But I'll show him!

Why won't these things die?

Die candles! DIE!

I'm about to pass out.
A little help, please?

Bobo finked out. NOT COOL!

That's it. I'm taking these guys out!

C'mon, people. I need to hear you!

Yes! I did it! Now I need to go lay down.
Happy Birthday, Bear! You rock our world.
Your smile, your eyes, your sweet sweet voice.
The way you have to make motions and sound effects when you tell us something. The way you need to run instead of just walk. The way you seem to fall down alot - in the weirdest places at the weirdest times.
You are ours - and we love you so much!
Mom and Dad

No comments: