Monday, January 4, 2010

A Puzzle

Hello everybody! I've got a video game called Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box and it is full of puzzles. I want to tell you one: "A girl gets out and walks her dog. After ten seconds, her father comes out and follows her. The dogs starts running between the girl and the father. The girl is walking 2 feet per second and the father is walking 5 feet per second. It takes the dog ten feet per second to get to the girl and the father. How much feet does it take the dog to run between the girl and father until the father catches up to the girl?" (My calculations on remembering the puzzle might not be correct so your answers might be wrong beause of me)

Please leave your answer in the comets. Thank you.

Bobo

1 comment:

keep running said...

I thought about this for quite awhile drew some diagrams, did some math, and I think the answer lies in your head. So enlighten us pleasse!