Friday, January 15, 2010

Popeye: The Poster Boy for Precious Princes

My sweet baby boy.

I know that some day he probably won't like me calling him that, but right now, when I tuck him in at night and kiss his nose and say, "I love you, baby boy" he still smiles and snuggles in.

Since he and Bear have been sharing a room he has started acting and talking older. He and Bear play together much more and he seems happier.

This is one of his favorite shirts. And he buttons it all the way up.

He loves Star Wars, and Bumblebee (a transformer), and doing his school work.
He loves legos, and nerf guns, and fighting his Daddy.

Even though, or maybe because, he is only two years older than Princess he takes such good care of her.
Boys beware.
And he loves his Mama so much that he draws her lots of pictures that say, "Isaac loves Mom".
He's my little 'sugar bug'.
Bridget
P.S. Hubs helped with the title.

1 comment:

keep running said...

if this post doesn't melt your heart, I'm not sure what would... PRECIOUS PRINCE, yes. He is the only one who will snuggle up to dad then punch him in the belly.. :) thats exactly the way a little boy is supposed to be made