Monday, February 11, 2008

Computer illiterate

Sorry, folks. I can hardly bear to read the last post for all the typos and misspelled words. I don't know what I did to mess things up but now when I try to edit the post I can't see anything but the pictures. I really am not that ridiculous and do know when I am making a mistake. I just can't correct it this time. Like I DO know how to spell definitely!!! And I know that & is not a percentage sign!

Anywho...please don't let all these typos lessen your opinion of me. Let the fact that I am computer illiterate and don't know how to fix them lessen it. =)

2 comments:

Laughing Momma said...

Hilarious Bridget!!! Your Saturday post was so funny. I love a good sale more than life itself sometimes....and 75% off plus 20%, you go girl!!! I loved the thro back pics as well. And to find LONG jeans on sale...well, God was sure looking down upon you. You made me remember a funny story that I am going to have to post on my blog about sale shopping.
Have a great day!!! Are you wearing your new outfit for school today??? Not me, just a t-shirt and shorts.

April

a montgomery resident said...

With all the love in the world for you, all I could think about with the pageant info before and then this one was one of my favorite lines from "Friends" - to Joey (who was not very bright but very handsome) in response to yet another bumble..."You're so pretty".
Hahaha! Actually cracked myself up a bit there...