Sunday, February 17, 2008

Princess

My Nana sent the kids Valentine Cards and Princess got stickers with hers. This is what she did with them. This was Friday morning last week. We were finishing up some school stuff and Princess had to have her workbook too.
Last night around 10:30 I was trying to burn some pictures onto a cd for a friend. I couldn't get it to work (surprise, surprise) and so RC had come in to rescue me. While we were working on it Princess walked out into the living room. The house was pretty much dark and since RC was doing most of the work I took Princess back to her bed. When I got there I noticed my old makeup bag on her bed with all it's contents spread out on her bed and makeup everywhere. Well, I told Princess "NO" then spanked her hand and sat her down so I could clean up the mess and change her bedding. While I was busy she went back out into the living room and I hear RC say: "Babe, what's all over Princess?" I walk out into the living room to find that her bed was not the only thing covered in makeup. All we could do was laugh. =)


RC cleaned up the bed while I bathed Princess. Oh, the joys of children!!!

All clean after my shower and trying to smile.

No comments: