Wednesday, February 20, 2008

To God be the Glory!!!

I am smiling and laughing and my eyes are watering because I am so excited to share this news with you!

MAKENNA HOPPED OVER TO THE RECLINER YESTERDAY AND PULLED UP TO STANDING!!!

Oh my goodness, I am so excited!!! God has told us that He is healing Makenna and it is so wonderful to get to see it happening! She proceeded to repeat the process many times last night! Her big brother was so cute and starting yelling "Oh my word! Oh my word!" when he saw her do it the first time. Seriously, check out her site www.caringbridge.org/visit/makennajohnson and look at the pictures and read what her mom had to say!

Psalm 89:5-8 NLT
All heaven will praise Your miracles, Lord;
myriads of angels will praise You for Your faithfulness.
For who in all of heaven can compare with the Lord?
What mightiest angel is anything like the Lord?
The highest angelic powers stand in awe of God.
He is far more awesome than those who surround His throne.
O Lord God Almighty!
Where is there anyone as mighty as You, Lord?
Faithfulness is Your very character.

No comments: