Friday, September 12, 2008

Interview #3


The almost 5 yr old.


What do you want to be when you grow up?


"How 'bout a..................(finger on cheek whilst thinking) a pizza man because pizza mans come over to your house and give pizza to you."


You think that's cool?


"Yeah, because pizza mans come over to your house and give pizza to you. That's what I want to be."


What is your favorite place in the whole wide world?


"Church"


Why church?


"Because that guy(pointing to the picture of the church and our pastor that was in a local newspaper and is hanging in the Batcave) in church, God's church, His house has stairs in it. And we have God in our hearts so we go to church, it's God's church."


What is your favorite thing to do with your dad?


"Play baseball"


What is your favorite thing to do with me?


"Reading books"


What are your favorite books?


"Spiderman versus Doc Ock, and Bear's volcano book and he lost it and we need to get another one for Bear and me."


What are your favorite toys?


"Superheros, cars, building stuff, blocks"


What is your favorite thing to do outside?


"Play baseball, and practice playing baseball for you to get better throwing balls and throwing for the guys to miss it." (a.k.a pitching)


What is your favorite song?


"God songs and rock and roll songs"


What is your favorite movie?


"Superman and Batman and Robin"


What is your favorite game?


"Playing hide and seek when someone hides and someone counts and then tries to find somebody where somebody is."


What is your favorite thing about God?


"Being with you when I'm up to Heaven where God is." (melt my heart my sweet baby boy)


What do you think about school so far?


"I have to do what you have to tell me when I'm doing school work."


Anything else you want to say?


"That's all. I want to say these." (Points to the Bible cards he has been so patiently waiting for me to read to him.)


3 comments:

Becca said...

All of these are just precious!!!! Children are such blessings and say the cutest things~!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! I'm definately going to have to use this idea in my blog!

fivemjs said...

I am totally stealing the interview thing from you and using it on my kids.
Wait...no...bad idea. Only one of my children can talk. That would make for some pretty boring interviews.
YOUR CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!