Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Someday in the future this will be really funny...


I am stealing this idea from another blogger.


My interview with my almost 10 yr. old:


What do you want to be when you grow up?

"I don't know yet. I need to think about it. " (me encouraging him to come up with something for the sake of my interview) "A nice billionaire that gives the money to the poor people. Well, it will take a long time to become a billionaire but I will be nice to the poor people."


Where do you want to go to college?

"OU college, where Bryce showed us the football field when we were going back to where Abby lives." (ok, dad, I think you need to show him O-STATE)


What is your favorite place in the whole wide world?

"Heaven, cause it has grandma Bea and I miss her very much"


What is your favorite thing to do with your dad?

"Music" (now asking how many questions there are)


What is your favorite thing to do with your mom?

"cook" ???????? anyone remember this post?


What are your favorite books?

"Black Beauty and Treasure Island" (he has read the children's versions)


What are your favorite toys?

"Cars, dominos, anything I can play explosion with."


What is your favorite thing to do outside?

"play with the dogs"


What is your favorite song?

"Cinderella (Steven Curtis Chapman) and songs that are good that I make"


What is your favorite movie?

"Action movies with explosions (I'm sensing a theme) and hilarious movies"


What is your favorite game?

"Hide and seek, catch with kids, of course" (I'm not sure he means throwing a baseball with kids or throwing kids)


What is your favorite thing about God?

"Everything He does, miracles, forgives us for our sins."


What do you think about fourth grade so far?

"half bad, half good"


What is bad and what is good?

"What is bad is that I have twenty-six problems on math and what's good is that I'm glad to get it done. And, what's bad about english is that sometimes I don't pay attention while I'm doing it and what's good is that near the end I start paying attention and finish it."


Anything else you want to say?

"Nope"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew he was my favorite. Boomer Sooner, Caleb! And I look forward to seeing Grandma Bee again too!

Jenni McCadams said...

That's such a great idea--he's such a sweet, thoughtful guy.

Anonymous said...

I loved this idea! It made me laugh while getting to know him a little better. I'll have to use this idea (if I ever get a chance to blog again). ha!