Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm back in business, BABY!

I got a new camera this evening! No, it's not The Camera, but I have a camera!!!! Oh, I am so excited! It's a Kodak and it's TEAL!!! Here's the first picture I took with my new camera! Sexy, huh?!? Since my camera is new and I'm all picture happy right now I thought I'd share some long over due photos of my ikea purchases in their new homes. Introducing... my new shelf! Isn't she lovely? The way she so gracefully hangs over the t.v. and displays all my beautiful things?
And also introducing... my new coffee table! Now, this guy works hard! Just today he was over- taken by some new floam and if you know what that is then you understand. But, rest assured, he made it out ok. (notice the orange bow pillows) =)
And for kicks I thought I'd throw in a pic of where I do all this crazy blogging!

So there you have it! I'm back in business, BABY!
Bridget

4 comments:

Becca said...

YEA!!! I'm so happy for you~!

Anonymous said...

Your living room looks great! The photos look like they're straight out of a magazine!
Rochelle

fivemjs said...

Yea for a camera!!!!!!!!!!!

Tobias Valdez said...

I don't know about that first one...sexy might have to be photo shopped into that one! : )

Glad you're taking pictures!!!