Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hamburger Helper


Ok, I know some of you can't stand the stuff, but this blog really isn't about it anyway.
My M-I-L found these hamburger helper singles that are great for a hot lunch for the kids without all the work and mess. I am fixing them cheesy beef taco today and they are obviously very hungry because they are sitting at the table waiting. There are four packages in one box and I have to fix all of them, but they only give instructions for fixing two at a time so I fix two then two more. I first must heat the water for 2 min then I must heat the food for 6 min. This 8 min process must be completed twice. (I promise this is going somewhere) After I had made the first batch Bear got excited and started yelling to everyone "Lunch is ready! Food is ready!" I told him no it wasn't ready and of course he asked why. Bobo jumped in and said "Because she has to burn the other two." LOL


I don't burn food that often. Honestly. ;-)


As I was typing this post I noticed my daughter had changed her appearance. This must be the new way of keeping your clothes clean while you eat. Smart girl. (notice the cheesy beef taco in the pic=))

No comments: