Monday, January 28, 2008

Girls Weekend!!!

Hey friends! First I want to remind you that Avery has her MRI today. They won't know anything until they see the doctor tomorrow.

Second, Makenna had another big seziure in her right arm yesterday so please continue to pray for her too. Matthew 7:7 in the New Living Translation uses what I have been taught is the more correct verb tense. This is what it says: Keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for. Keep on looking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened.

This coming weekend Princess and I are going to San Antonio with my youngest sister. Kara (my sister) is in a cheerleading competition and my mom and/or my other sister can't go with her so I get to!! We are going to stay with my sister-in-law, whose husband is living in OKC (Oklahoma City) right now because he has started his new job and Molly (SIL) hasn't finished hers in SA yet. It is going to be so much fun!!!The boys are staying home with RC and the grandparents so I'm sure they will have fun too. I think they are planning on going to see The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything b/c we didn't get to for Bear's B-day. I'm very busy, though, b/c I'm trying to cram five days of school into four. So...I better get going.

Also, just remembered, my Nana is having a stint put in her kidney. She only has one kidney so we gotta keep this one working. :-) Please pray for her, too. It is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Oh yes, and one last thing. (I think) Popeye is doing much better. Thanks so much for your prayers!

Blessings!

No comments: