Monday, January 7, 2008

Pictures!!!

I haven't posted pictures in a while so I scrounged some up. I did horrible this Christmas and only took like ten pictures. I don't know what was wrong with me. My mom-in-law bought the kids really cute outfits and we didn't even get a picture in them with the tree.
This first pic is of the kiddos doing one of their chores. They got spiderman socks in their stockings and Popeye's didn't fit so Princess wanted them. Pretty cute. Please ignore the dirty kitchen, but do notice the lovely tile on the floor. Yes, I cut those tiles, helped lay them and grouted them! Go me! (and my father-in-law and mother-in-law):-)

The Thursday before Christmas My Aunt Abby took me and the kids to Incredible Pizza! What a Blast! My cousin Whitney and her son went too. It was a big party! Thanks Abby! We love you!
While I detest this picture of me it was so cute of Popeye that I had to post it! I could just eat him up!!!!
Well, I managed to drag myself out of bed at 5 this morning. We had a ridiculously late night last night. My husband went and helped with something at the church around 9 and got home a little after eleven. Then a coworker called at 11:57 b/c one of the radio stations (there are three where he works) was off the air. Praise God it came back on at 12:00 while they were still on the phone so RC didn't have to go down to the station. I'm so taking a nap this afternoon!!!


No comments: