Friday, January 25, 2008

Team BrAvery

Hey friends! This morning I was introduced (via Caringbridge) to a family in Wisconsin with a 5yr old daughter fighting brain cancer. This coming Monday a scan is scheduled to assess if the treatment is working. I am asking everyone to lift this family up in faith filled prayer and ask our God to heal this little girl. That the scan shows complete healing!!! Folks, we all know our God can and I believe He still does miracles! Check out their blog and please pray with faith! I will not quit posting these prayer requests b/c I believe it is what we are called to do. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray continually (NIV) Keep on praying. (NLT) Also please lift up Makenna and ask God to heal her of her seizures. I believe God has said He is healing Makenna, but she still has a way to go and I also believe that our God can handle and desires for us to keep asking for more. Especially when it is the healing of precious children or the saving of lost souls!!!

Ok, Avery's blog: http://www.teambraverys.blogspot.com/

Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O Lord.
Renew them in our day, in our time make them known
Habakkuk 3:2
Your ways, O God, are holy. What god is so great as our God?
You are the God who performs miracles; You display your power among the peoples.
Psalm 77:13-14
"Everything is possible for him who believes." - Jesus (Mark 9:23)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful person you are! Thank you so much for asking your followers to pray for my daughter Avery! Thank You so Much! You have a beautiful family. Thank You, Thank You...God Bless you!