Sunday, January 6, 2008

5:00 A.M.

Well, folks, tomorrow starts the first day of the rest of my life. Sorry, I actually made myself laugh and out loud at that. Sorry, did it again. Now I'm having a hard time stopping. :-) Oh, it's good to laugh.

I have no idea what was so funny.

The reason this entry it titled 5:00 A.M. is b/c that is the time I will be getting up each morning from now on. My husband leaves for work at 5:45 A.M. each day and so we are moving our whole schedule up a bit. As a family we will all be getting up earlier (the kids at 7) and going to bed earlier as well (the kids at 8). This is not a huge change from the way it already is but really any change takes effort. And I know that tomorrow when my alarm goes off it's gonna take some serious effort.

I just started a new Bible study about believing God. Not believing in God, but actually believing God. Taking Him at His Word. I'm really excited about it! If you want to do it along with me just go to www.lifeway.com/believinggod/ and sign up. It costs right under $27.00 and includes everything you need. You watch or listen to a session taught by Beth Moore on the first day and then you have five days of study. and so on and so on. I highly recommend it and if you do it make sure to let my know so we can talk about it!

I'll leave you with my memory verse

This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. John 15:8

No comments: