Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Praise God!!!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above, ye heavenly hosts
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!

God answered our prayers with a YES!!! Avery's cancer is gone!!! Please check out their blog and PLEASE say a prayer of thanksgiving to our God Most High!!! And don't you dare believe Satan's lies if he is whispering in your ear right now saying that your prayer didn't do anything. That God would have done this even if you didn't pray. God is so pleased and blessed that we asked and that we exercised our faith!!!! Your prayer affected the Creator of the Universe. Just sit there a minute and let that blow your mind and melt your heart. (I am in no way saying that when God says no He is not affected by our prayers, it is just obviously different for us when He says yes - I hope and pray that that makes sense to you all)

http://www.teambraverys.blogspot.com/

Psalm 103:1-5
Praise the Lord, I tell myself;
with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name.
Praise the Lord, I tell myself,
and never forget the good things He does for me.
He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
He ransoms me from death and surrounds me with love and tender mercies.
He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's.

1 comment:

Jessica and Andy Biddy said...

Yes! Amen! He can do anything!
-Andy