Monday, January 21, 2008

It's me again, Margaret. (Are you naked?)

I'm just kidding! My Nana's name is Margaret and I always say this to her when I call her. I know there is a song that goes along with this, but I'm not sure it says "Are you naked?". Does anyone out there in cyberspace know? I guess I could google it but that would require effort I'm not willing to exert.

The last two weeks in a row I have gotten up at 5:00 am every weekday morning. Well, I'll not be making it three. At midnight Princess woke up barking so hard she was making herself sick. We did the whole steaming up the bathroom thing and she got better. I laid down with her for about 30 minutes then returned to my bed. 2:00am we had a repeat episode so I spent the rest of the night in bed with her. She ran a high fever on Saturday and stayed home with the grandparents on Sunday but seemed much better and hardly ran a fever all day Sunday. Plus, Saturday night she slept through the night fine. We did get a cool mist humidifier on Sat and put that in her room, hence my sleeping with her instead of the other way around. So...after a night of very little sleep I could not pull myself out of bed this morning. We got up at 8:00am.

Anywho...I don't have much to say (Praise the Lord, some may say:-)) I made a new friend today and don't have to cook dinner tonight! The miraculous can be found in the everyday!

No comments: