Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Loose ends


Daddy & his kiddos


Daddy & his Princess ( very much a daddy's girl)



Daddy & his boys (the Babione boys)



First of all, It's Me again, Margaret does in fact say "Are you naked?". It's a Ray Stevens song (he might not have been the first to record it, IDK) that is really kinda creepy. Makes it even funnier when I say it to my Nana. ;-)


Second of all, Princess is getting better, but night before last Bear woke up coughing and was puny all day yesterday. Last night Popeye woke up crying and coughing and running a 102.4 fever. He is very puny today. Lovely, isn't it?


Well, last night at dinner I took some pretty cute pics of RC and the kids. My mom-in-law offered to take the pic and let me be in it, but seeing as how I didn't have a stick of makeup on I politely refused the offer.:-)

3 comments:

Laughing Momma said...

Hey Bridger
You have a beautiful family. I ran through some of your blogs and was laughing out loud b/c some things are so similar to our life. My DH leave for work at 5:15 so on good days I get up with him and we have coffee and then I get the kiddos up at 6 so we can start school around 6 thirty. It kills me but since my boys are in 4th and 5th they tend to want to drag the day out...and I do not want to be still doing school at 4 in the afternoon. Also, I have already complete Believing God a few years ago...it was awesome. Anyway, thanks for the note. We've got to get busy with history so time to log off. Have a blessed day.
April

Laughing Momma said...

Love that I typed.."Brindger" for your name...what a way to start a frinedship. Have a good day...Bridget

April

Laughing Momma said...

Okay...have I completely lost my mind and all ability to type??? "Brindger" This is never going to work. And yes, I am a homeschooling mother to three.